IIPLA Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Registration Cancellation by Participant
- All payments made for event registrations are non-refundable.
- Only substitution/Change in name is provided at no extra charges.
- Future conference credits are provided only in case of Non-issuance of Visa.
- Event Cancellation by IIPLA
- The International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If IIPLA cancels or postpones an event, registrants will be offered a full credit which can be utilized in future/postponed IIPLA conferences.
IIPLA Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership periods. Except as noted here, all paid products including Membership Account subscriptions are nonrefundable after purchase and delivery.
An exception we may consider is providing a refund when we’ve updated your payment information and there are good reasons to believe that you did not intend for an update to be made.
Also, under the laws applicable in your jurisdiction, Membership Account subscribers may qualify for a refund if requested during a short period of time after the beginning of the subscription. For example, citizens of the European Union are entitled to a full refund during the 14 days after the subscription begins. Please note that this 14 day period commences when the subscription service starts, which in the event of free trial promotions happens before you are first charged, and so there may be no fees paid to be refunded.
Note: All of your Membership features expire as soon as your cancellation takes effect at the end of your current billing cycle, so make sure you use all your available facilities before your account is canceled.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all IIPLA memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.