IIPLA COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As the health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19 are continually developing globally, our health and safety precautions outlined below are subject to change.
Set out below are some of the health and safety precautions that will be in place during our Conference.IIPLA COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONSSet out below are some of the health and safety precautions that will be in place during our Conference.
We will inform the relevant Conference registrants of any changes to our health and safety precautions.
- Vaccination Requirement—we require proof of vaccination at the time of the conference/s for in-person attendance. To meet this requirement, Conference meeting registrants need to be “fully vaccinated.” To be fully vaccinated:
- Two weeks or more must have passed since the date the Registrant received the second dose in a two-dose series vaccine; or
- Two weeks or more must have passed since the date the Conference meeting registrant received a single-dose vaccine.
- Conference meeting registrants who are unable to or are unwilling to produce proof of fully vaccinated status will be assumed to be NOT fully vaccinated.
- Acceptable Vaccinations—Acceptable international vaccinations include those currently recognized by WHO: Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Serum Institute of India, SinoVac, and SinoPharm.
- Negative COVID-19 Test—For the peace of mind of all Conference meeting registrants, in addition to the proof of vaccination at the time of the conference, for you to access our conference, you may be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result. More details to follow.
- Social Distancing—Social distancing will be determined based on health and safety guidelines at the time and location of the Conference.
- Protective Measures—We are working with all our Conference venues to ensure standard and reasonable protective measures in the Conference areas.
- Masks—Mask mandates to be determined based on health and safety guidelines at the time and location of the Conference.
- Limited Attendance—Capacity limitations in and around venues will follow local and facility recommendations and health and safety guidelines.
- Communications—We will have regular communications to all Conference meeting registrants about health and safety guidelines, where appropriate.
All-Conference meeting registrants are required to adhere to all health and safety guidelines and policies implemented by IIPLA and our partners throughout all portions of the conference/s. Conference meeting registrants who do not comply with our COVID-19 health and safety precautions will not be permitted to enter or remain on Conference premises. Under these circumstances, registrants will not be provided with a refund. However, we welcome you to continue to enjoy our virtual Meeting program.
IIPLA will also have a health and safety team onsite in each of the cities to:
- Check proof of vaccination before a registration badge is issued.
- Administer on-site health and safety screenings, when appropriate.
- Provide support to any Conference meeting registrant who is feeling unwell.
Conference meeting registrants understand and acknowledge that by this requirement the third-party health and safety team would be solely requesting voluntary disclosure of the Conference registrants’ fully vaccinated status, and COVID-19 test results, if required. No other additional medical information is being sought. Conference meeting registrants also understand and acknowledge that the fully vaccinated status and test results, if required, of the Conference meeting registrants shall be kept confidential.
On-site Safety Measures
In working closely with the M Resort Spa Casino and Conference Center team, we have established protocols to allow attendees to spread out and socially distance as needed.
- Hotel and Conference Center Staff are required to wear masks.
- All guests and customers are required to wear masks.
- Seating capacities and floor plans are reviewed on an event-by-event basis to ensure compliance with physical distancing recommendations from state authorities.
- All linen, including underlay’s, are replaced after each use.
- Track Rooms will have ample seating to provide for different comfort levels of social distancing.
- Convention public space attendants are dedicated to regular cycles of guest touchpoint sanitization. High-touch points such as conference room doors, light switches, and other equipment are sanitized after each group’s use.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the meeting spaces, convention center, break-out spaces, and corridors.